Thursday, February 2, 2012

You Only Love Me When You're Lonely

It was a long thursday, the time just dragged on but at least it's almost over. I got home around 9:30 and no one was home. That's nothing new, but now that they are home... i'm too lazy to move and say hi. LOL.

♥) We practiced a lot tonight but only on the arteries. It's always fun and interesting. The conversations are always good to listen to also. I never get bored. Our machine we take turns working on ^_^


Everything is still growing better, I'm always, ALWAYS grateful for the people who see things in me that I don't see. Without those people I wouldn't be okay. Even when people don't like me; at times, at work they still make me want to become better. The truth is, people don't want to see other people get better or move up. It becomes threatening and jealousy comes in. I try not to let that play into my feelings and bother me. There's enough of that going around.

Every time I work I sing with my co-worker, the creepy man comes by to drop me off a soda, and drama goes down. I like when the patients get all huffy and puffy then don't get there way. BUT i hate when they're constantly asking when is it going to be their turn. LOOK, it's your turn when it's your turn, when you hear your name being shouted to go in, you are next (: I don't say that but I think it.

When I got home tonight I sat in my car for a while like I always do. I zone out and look straight ahead. I got down to go in and thought to myself I should read "it." So I went back, sat down in my car, and pulled out my police report. When I went to pick up a copy of it, I put it away as soon as I got it. I feel like it's important to face that night instead of repressing it like I want to. It's nothing OMG huge, but the whole week after that night was hard facing anyone without feeling ashamed. With control of all actions, I have never in my life created a night like that. *shrugs* At least the outcome wasn't anything SUPER bad. Lesson learned.

I can still hear my brother's voice from the day after, "Ok let's review, what did you learn last night?" Hahah. I can laugh about it now.

Tomorow it'll be busy at work and we'll be short handed. ONE DAY THIS YEAR i will wake up and GET UP when my alarm goes off at 6:15am! I always hear it, turn it off, and go back to bed. Then I'm rushing or dragging. ANYHOW,...

Toodaloo. Night.

♥)Sweet Dreams; Emily Browning
I didn't even know it was her singing it; I like it.

No comments: