Sunday, February 5, 2012

I continue to wish

WEEEEHOOO! The weekend has been really good to me. Actually, this whole week has been GREAT! Finally, had my first good week of the year.

♥)Friday wasn't as busy at work as I thought it would be. My co-worker has been selling girl scout cookies for the doctor's daughter. They're never-ending! Everytime we think they're gone, they bring more boxes. I got me some peanut butter patties! I love them, they're so yummy! I got home from work around 6:30ish; drained, but I told Monica I would go out with her and the girls so I did. I was determined to try everything again. The night was fun but weird? I don't know if weird is the right word to describe it. *shrugs*

Top line of that night or in other words, LAMEST:

"I mean, I think you're beautiful and... and... I don't want this to be a one night thing you know. I'm looking for a long time thing, I mean... I love the way you dance. Hey... hey, are you listening.. just love me." Blah, blah, blah.

SERIOUSLY?! i don't know where guys come up with this shit.

♥)Saturday, I didn't have class so I got up early and went out with my parents. We also ended up going to Target. I bought myself a couple of things. I was also looking for a small heart shaped cookie cutter but I didn't find what I was looking for. Boooo.

We went home and I took a nap; I was so tired. I woke up put my shoes on and left again. I went to see my Bella friend. We saw Bambi, I like the music with the scenes. It was good catching up and seeing Aiden. Later that night, we ate pizza, salad, and boneless chicken wings. The drive home was crazy. It was raining so much but I liked it. Good music, long drive, pouring rain... it was a good drive. I got home really late again; not planned, but oh well. ONE WEEKEND, i will be home Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. LOL.

♥)Today, I haven't done anything just been bumming. It's the only time I really get to. Tomorrow I'll be going out again to do clinicals, I love being there and learning more. I still need to wash clothes and clean this room. It has not been clean all year. Everytime I try the next day it's back to it's mess.

I wrote this post really fast so if it doesn't make sense. Woooops! I just wanted to post a rundown of the weekend. Maybe I'll post again later.

♥ Tooodaloo (:

No comments: