Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tangled In

I want Harry Potter t-shirts :/ but there's another shirt I want first... BUT I need to wait to get paid. Then put money back into my savings that I recently took out to pay off school. Put aside money for gas.. etc. etc. BLAH!

I'll never get tired of Harry Potter xD







Monday went good with my clinicals. Right now, I'm mostly observing. I like hearing Dr. Reyes talk and explain his point of view on things. Times goes by super fast! There's so much to absorb/learn. It's a whole different world that I love being in. Tomorrow, WORK! YAaaay! I start missing my co-workers because I like hearing them bicker. Maybe tonight I'll go to bed early since I went to bed pretty late last night. Then again, I got home like at 11:30ish. I keep myself busy so as soon as I get home all I'll do is change, wash up, and go straight to bed. The point is to leave no time for thinking, it works out for the most part.

"What happened to you, Jessica? It's like you have no heart left."

I have heart, I have lots of it.

Also, when I have more money... I want to go buy books. Particularly, a Wreck This Journal. I've been eyeing it for at least two years already.


I don't know how the next two months are gonna play out. I feel like time is going by so fast and I'm viewing everyone in slow motion. It's a weird feeling. My birthday is around the corner -.- I hadn't thought about it at all until Belle brought it up. I just can't believe we're in February already! like WTF!

I just hope all these decisions (bad and good) show some awesome outcome soon. I want what I want!

♥ Toodaloo.

No comments: