Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Count on

Can you believe January is gone? We're one month closer to the world ending :P I kid, but I mean c'mon I had to throw that in there!

I said I'd write a non-life related post but ummmm, i don't know what the hell about?!? I haven't bought much of anything being that I have to choose really wisely how I spend my money.

I saw Reel Steel recently.



It was a pretty good movie. You should see it if you haven't! I feel like I was really late watching it, like everyone's already seen it. I didn't cry like other people have claimed they did. Perhaps, I have no heart left, heh.

I thought three things:

♥) "This is why I luff robot stuff!" ^_^ in case you didn't know... i've liked robot stuff since high school, LOL.

♥) "GREAT, now I want to see The Iron Giant and I don't have the movie on DVD." That movie is too cute but now I really want to see it. Reminds me of my brother for some reason.

♥) "HUGH JACKMAN, why you so HOT in this movie! why, Why, WHYYYY?!!" He looked so different to me in this movie for some reason. Maybe it was the hair, hmm. I've seen him in other movies before though, *shrugs*

I haven't seen many movies lately :( That's it for now... I'm keeping it really short. I'm SUPER sleepy.

♥ Toodalooo... zzZzZZzz.

No comments: