Monday, February 20, 2012

My Calucations Say

I'm supposed to be in bed... but since I stayed home Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday... I am wide awake. This is exactly why I hate not being busy. I caught up on sleep but I felt like I was going to go crazy in this house. I wanted so badly to just leave.

I've bought a few things. Okay maybe more than few but I can't help it sometimes.

The last four months I think I've bought seven pairs of shoes. YIKES.. i just counted in my head. LOL. I love shoes! I always want shoes. I can never have enough shoes.

♥) I've worn out these shoes! I love my jellies! I've been debating to go buy a new pair because mine are completely gross. I always get compliments on them or questions about them. The only thing I hate about them is that they have no support for my feet ((:


♥) These shoes are actually still in my car, in the trunk. LOL! I haven't been given the opportunity to wear them with all this cold and rainy weather. I'm waiting for spring. I bought these last month, I think. Anywho, I will wear them.


♥) I have these shoes in black! I've recieved compliments when I wear them out also. These were to replace my other black shoes which came apart. I had NEVER had shoes come apart like my last pair. I'm quite satisfied with these! :D & they didn't hurt my feet the first time I wore them.


♥) I've also bought a pair of Jessica Simpson Coral pumps. Waste of money. I've worn them once... idk what the hell I did the night I wore them but they're ugly now. I should of thought of the color getting ruined when I bought them but of course, I didn't.

Next on my list is... a pair of TOM TOMs. I really really want a pair! A pair of Vans. I think I have enough sandals. LOL. Oh, I want a pair of running shoes! All day I look at the girls shoes at work. I want a pair now!

I'm ready for SPRING! I have two spring dresses and a pair of bright shorts. WHEN i'll wear these?! who knows?!!! but i just want to already!

♥) I got a white purse. The first time I saw it, I didn't have the money for it but then I ran into it again and was like OKAYYY! i'll buy you. I'm only now starting to use it. I hope to not get it dirty too fast!


♥ Revlon Nail Polish; Indigo Night
My brother really liked the color, lol. I like the color also it goes well with my complexion. I didn't like the way it went on, maybe because I didn't it super fast and careless but I messed up on a few fingers the first time and had to redo them. Also, I didn't like the fact that it didn't really last long. The polish started chipping by the third day. MEH!



ANYHOW! i just wanted to ramble on about clothes & accessories for a while ^_^

Goodnight.

♥Toodaloo

No comments: