Friday, February 17, 2012

The Show Goes On

I'm super duper sleeeeeeeepy!

I tried napping but all I hear is everything going on around the house. Then in my mind I hear ringing phones, the beeping noise every time a patient comes in, talking going on everywhere... the noises of work. I almost wanted to answer the phones in my head, "Good afternoon, blah blah Clinic." I don't know why I'm so burned out this week. I shouldn't be.

Last night I got in at midnight, the drives home are always nice and long. The roads are dead and my music blasts to drown out my thoughts. Everything I carry on is to keep me busy. I like the feeling of being busy. I can't stand when I have no plans and I'm forced to stay home. I hate being home unless I'm tired like tonight, then it feels good to just be in bed.

I'll finally be getting a good sleep tonight. I hope it rains some more. I love when it rains at night. However, I'm getting tired of the grey mornings.

So much continues to go on...

I'm beginning to think about the summer and next fall. First, I have to get through this spring.

No comments: