Friday, February 10, 2012

The Love Mark

I haven't been home on a Friday night in a REALLY long time. I've been anticipating on leaving for the past hour but I'm not going to. I need to stay home plus I'm too lazy to get dressed again. It's not hard, it's just really awkward to be home in my room. I don't know how to explain the feeling. I explained to someone how it was hard to be in my room but we won't go into that story.

In my last post, I said how I paid off school. Yep, close to $900 down. Yes, you read right. Every penny was mine. Most of it was from my savings which really sucks but OH WELL. I don't regret my decision. Every time I tell someone at work.. they're like WHAT? WHY! I know why and that's all that matters. Don't ask me how I have that much money or where it comes from. I'm just a really good saver. I'll make money, get paid, and move it quickly to my savings before I spend it. I sike myself out, like it was never there. It's weird... I know. I don't eat out. I would much rather STARVE than eat out. When it comes to buying clothes, I want a lot of versatile clothes for the least amount of money. I won't spend $35 all on one item; I'd rather have 3-4 pieces for a little more than that price. I hide money, LOL. I'll put $10 in a winter jacket, in a book, a purse I don't use often, or under my clock. Then months later I'll find it when I'm broke and I'll feel like a baller! Teehee.

My week has been alright. It hasn't been the greatest but not the worst. Last week was much better. My co-worker has slowing been transitioning me into doing her work for her. It gets annoying but at the same time I don't mind because I learn more. The clinic has still been giving away stuff like crazy, it's ridiculous! Large planners, pocket planners, small calendars, pens, caps, coffee mugs, thermal coffee mugs, stickers & pencils for the kids; for Valentine's Day, chocolate lollipops and popcorn. Some people leave thrilled. The merchandise never ends.

Thursday, everyone was all smiley. The patients would walk out and smile at me. It was a good day; one of the pharmaceutical reps brought us lunch from Russo's Pizza. We all ate pasta (chicken alfredo or spaghetti), salad, and breadsticks. He also brought cheesecake for dessert. I feel like I've eaten so much food this week!

Today was just flat out annoying. I didn't have a bad day but it could have been much better. I'm still adding to my 1,001 mistakes. I still haven't figured out if it's because they're not as bad that I don't care or I just don't give a fuck. *shrugs* I believe it's more because they're not that bad. I'll survive.

HERE WE GO WEEKEND! I'm off now.

<3 Toodaloooo (:

No comments: